Top five tips to deter vehicle crime
How do you know if your vehicle is an easy target for theft?
Here’s the top five tips to make sure you’re not a victim of car crime this Christmas..
- Remove all property when you leave your vehicle including sat navs, mounting cradles and any sucker marks on the windscreen.
- Consider leaving your glove box open showing its empty.
- Secure your vehicle with an immobilizer, alarm or tracking device.
- Park your vehicle in a busy, well-lit area.
- Always keep your vehicle locked, even if you only leave it for a few seconds.
Help us to help you stay safe this Christmas.
For more information on the campaign call us on 0161 474 3143 or follow us on Twitter.