Summer Safety Suggestions
- Stay hydrated – remember to drink lots of water and soft drinks
- If you go abroad remember the strength of alcoholic drinks may be much stronger than you may be used to
- Do not accept drinks from strangers, they may have wicked motives
- Alcohol increases your risk taking but impairs your ability… Never drink and drive, swim or try to fly!
- If you see trouble brewing, don’t get involved and call for help if needed
- Even though the nights may be lighter, stay with friends and look after each other
- Plan your journey home before you go out. Know the bus times or keep a taxi number handy, and enough money for the fare.