Off-Road Off Limits

Are off-road bikes making your life a misery?

Call Greater Manchester Police on 101 and report the incident providing the following details:

  • Description of who is riding the bike.
  • Where the bike is being used. When is it being used (time of day e.g. evening, daytime, weekend).
  • Details about the vehicle (e.g. make, model, colour).
  • Who owns the vehicle (if known).
  • Where the bike is being stored or address

All information will remain confidential.

Download the “Off-Road Off Limits” leaflet.

For more information you can contact the Community Safety Unit on 0161 474 3143.