Partners and Services
We work closely with the following partners and services to ensure Stockport is a safe place to live, work and visit:
- Greater Manchester Police – Stockport Division
- Stockport Council
- National Probation Service
- Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service
- Greater Manchester Community Rehabilitation Company
- Stockport NHS Clinical Commissioning Group
- Stockport NHS Foundation Trust
- Stockport Homes
- Antisocial Behaviour Action Team
- Emergency Planning
- Greater Manchester Victims’ Services
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Youth Offending Service
Greater Manchester Combined Authority
The Greater Manchester Strategy has been written by all 10 councils, the Mayor, the NHS, transport, the police and the fire service, with help from businesses, voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations, and members of the public. One of its priorities is to build safer and stronger communities.
To achieve this Greater Manchester’s Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime has set out her vision and responsibilities in the Police and Crime Plan, Standing Together.
Also joint working between the police, local authorities, community safety organisations, voluntary organisations, communities and the private sector will help deliver this priority. Further information can be found on the Greater Manchester Combined Authority website.