We have developed a performance framework to monitor achievement of the strategic priorities in our Partnership Plan including specific measures in relation to each theme.
On a quarterly basis the Partnership Board has oversight and assurance of operational activity across all partners in terms of how they are delivering on strategic priorities through:
- quarterly reports detailing progress against key performance measures and projects
- quarterly performance spotlight items focusing on identified priority areas for action
On an annual basis the Partnership Board reviews and updates it priorities and delivery plans:
- an annual report providing a review of progress and achievements in the previous 12 months is produced
- strategic priorities are reviewed to ensure they remain fit for purpose
- delivery plans aligned to a range of associated strategies and action plans are updated
View the Safer Stockport Partnership Annual Report 2016-17 (PDF 3Mb) to find out more information.