In order to ensure accountability for delivery, each priority in the Safer Stockport Partnership Plan has a Theme Lead Officer who is responsible for identifying the most effective strategies for delivering these priorities alongside partners.
View the SSP Governance Structure SSP Plan 2018-21 (PDF 40Kb) to find out more.
The identified leads for each of the priority themes (as of June 2018) are:
- overall SSP Strategy and oversight of statutory responsibilities (including Prevent): Laureen Donnan, Deputy Chief Executive, Stockport Council
- public safety and protection: Caroline Simpson, Corporate Director of Place Management, Stockport Council
- protecting vulnerable people: Chris McLoughlin, Director of Children’s Services, Stockport Council
- serious and organised crime: Emma Taylor, Superintendent, GMP
- transforming justice: Richard Moses, Area Manager, National Probation Service
The board is supported by a range of partnership delivery groups based on the priority themes identified in the Partnership Plan.
A Memorandum of Understanding has been drawn up setting out the expectations of the relationship and working arrangements between us and the:
- Stockport Safeguarding Childrens Board (SSCB)
- Stockport Safeguarding Adults Board (SSAB)
- Stockport Children’s Trust
- Health and Wellbeing Board